It's been a while, so I figured I'd just jot a few things down that I've been doing in my spare time.
- Went to Yosemite again in January. We usually go about 3 times a year. We have a bigger trip coming up in March. If you are in the area and want to join, contact me. My email is available in my source code.
- EggBuffer - A simple reader/writer for the protocol-buffer wire format. This does not include a message generator or anything. I simply wanted to be able to crack open message blobs.
- generators - A small set of basic code generators I use to bootstrap new objects/structs/licenses/etc. I'd like to convert these to that fancy vim snippet plugin.
- EggFmt - A crappy little formatter helper for doing mysql style tables in console.
- EggLine - A simplified, glib-ish, interface to libreadline.
As soon as it's ready, I'll share the project I'm using these tools to build. Feel free to speculate.